Thursday 20 January 2011

Half Baked Diary 2

Essential Equipment

I'm going to tell you the items that I think are essential to baking.

You can use a mixer or any number of other appliances if you want, if not here are the basics you will need to start.
Large Mixing bowl
wooden spoon
scales normal or digital
measuring spoons/cups
metal spoon
cake tins round, square
Cup Cake tin
Muffin tin

Things do not have to cost the earth, at poundland yeah I said poundland they have small scales which are fine and they also have a good range of silicone bakeware which I have used myself.

Recipes to come over the next couple of weeks include, for Nikki Peanut butter and Chocolate Pie, lemon drizzle cake, flapjacks and Ice cream cone cupcakes. Plus more

1 comment:

  1. Peanut Butter and CHocolate pie for me, please. Yumm yumm!

    ReplyDelete